- Microsoft slips to second place, valued at 58.14 lakh crores
- Microsoft had left Apple behind in November
- Apple’s stock jumped 1.71% on Tuesday
San Francisco. Apple has once again become the world’s largest market cap company. On Tuesday, Apple left Microsoft behind. Apple’s valuation went up to Rs 58.29 lakh crore ($ 82,100 million). Microsoft’s market cap is 58.14 lakh crores ($ 81 billion). Amazon is at number three with Rs 57.93 lakh crore (81,600 million dollars).
Apple’s stock surges by 5 cents
1) Apple’s share was in the benefit of 1.71% on Tuesday. It was faster than the last 5 trading sessions. Because of this, the company’s market cap has increased.
2) Leaving Apple behind in November, Microsoft became the highest value company. It happened after 16 years. But, in January Amazon left Microsoft behind. In the past, Microsoft was again No. 1.
Apple has reached a trillion dollar
3) In August 2018, Apple’s market cap reached a trillion dollar (68 million crores). Apple became the world’s second largest company in the world. But, due to the sale of the iPhone it was damaged. Therefore, Apple’s share declined and the company was lagging behind Microsoft and Amazon in the market cap.